This creamy, bacony deliciousness doesn’t just taste good, but it does good too, because it uses our bacon. We’re proudly carbon neutral, making this meal a balanced part of a low carbon lifestyle.
3 Slices Greenfield Natural Meat CoTM Bacon
1 tsp chili flakes
1 500g fettuccine pasta
1 420 ml alfredo sauce, prepared
- Cook Greenfield Natural Meat Co.TM bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until bacon starts to crisp and turn golden.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute more stirring frequently.
- Prepare pasta per package directions. Drain but do not rinse. Reserve the remaining pasta water to be used later.
- Place hot pasta directly into skillet and toss with bacon mixture. Remove skillet from heat.
- Add Alfredo sauce and pour in reserved pasta water if the sauce is too thick. Season with salt, lots of ground black pepper.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and basil leaves over top if desired. Serve immediately.