Double Good Breakfast Potatoes
Double baked because of yumminess, double good because of Greenfield Natural Meat Co. bacon. We’re proudly carbon neutral making this recipe better for you and the planet
8 slices Greenfield Natural Meat CoTM bacon
4 Yukon gold potatoes, sliced in half
1 cup sour cream
4 tbsp butter
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3 tbsp olive oil
¼ cup green onions, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Bake potatoes in the preheated oven until tender, about 45 min, depending on the size of the potatoes. Set potatoes aside until cool enough to handle.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop the flesh into a large bowl; save skins.
- Add sour cream, butter, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, and 1/2 of the green onions. Mix until well blended and creamy.
- Spoon the mixture into the potato skins.
- Top each with remaining cheddar cheese, green onions, and one slice of Greenfield Natural Meat CoTM bacon and crack one egg.
- Return potatoes to the preheated oven and continue baking until the egg is cooked and cheese is melted, about 10-12 minutes.