NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS VALID ONLY IN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (Excludes Hawaii & Alaska). DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES UNLESS YOU ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) OR OLDER AND ARE LOCATED IN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND FULLY AGREE TO, AND COMPLY WITH, THESE OFFICIAL RULES. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES WITHOUT FIRST REVIEWING THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Sweepstakes void where prohibited.
SPONSOR: Maple Leaf Foods Inc., 6897 Financial Dr. Mississauga, ON L5N 0A8.
ADMINISTRATOR: The Wilson Group, 105555 Newkirk St. #500, Dallas, TX 75220.
1. WHEN TO ENTER: The Greenfield Natural* Meat Co. Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) starts at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on November 14, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on December 31, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. WHO CAN ENTER: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia who currently reside therein and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees, officers, directors, representatives, contractors and agents of Maple Leaf Foods, Inc. (“Sponsor”), The Wilson Group (“Administrator”), Promotion Fulfillment Center and their respective owners, parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and any companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and their immediate family members (spouses, siblings, parents and children and their respective spouses) and household members (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter or win.
Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set out herein. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
Normal internet access and usage charges imposed on entrants’ online service may apply and are entrants’ sole responsibility. If entering using a mobile device, normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by entrant’s phone service may apply and are entrant’s sole responsibility
3. HOW TO ENTER: Limit: one (1) entry per person, per day regardless of entry method. For purposes of these Official Rules, a ‘day’ is defined as any twenty-four (24) hour period during the Sweepstakes Period beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. CT and ending twenty-four (24) hours later at 11:59:59 p.m. CT. All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. Entrants may not enter with multiple names, accounts, addresses or email addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times. Any person who attempts to enter with multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor’s discretion. The Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
Online With Purchase: Purchase any Greenfield Natural Meats Company product (each a “Qualifying Purchase”) and save the UPC code. Then, during the Sweepstakes Period, go to www.GreenfieldMeatSweepstakes.com (the “Website”) and complete the entry form with the information requested, and enter the UPC code from your Qualifying Purchase and follow the on-screen instructions to submit your entry to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All requested information on the entry form at the Website must be completed to enter and to be eligible to win. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Proof of entering information at the Website is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of such entry.
Online Without Purchase: To enter the Sweepstakes online without purchase, go to www.GreenfieldMeatSweepstakes.com (the “Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period and complete the entry form with the information requested and follow the on-screen instructions to submit your entry to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All requested information on the entry form at the Website must be completed to enter and to be eligible to win. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Proof of entering information at the Website is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of such entry.
The Website and all Sweepstake materials are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
NOTE: Entry must be made by the entrant only. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
4. DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner, two (2) potential First Prize winners, fifty (50) potential Second Prize winners and five hundred (500) Third Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on or about January 9, 2023, from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Potential Grand Prize, First Prize and Second Prize winners will be notified by telephone or email on or about January 11, 2023. Third Prize winners will not be contacted and instead, the prize will be sent to the address collected at the time of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in entrant’s contact information, including phone number, address, and email address. Prize claim is subject to verification by Administrator. Regardless of whether or not you receive a potential winner message, you are not a winner until your prize claim has been timely received and verified by the Administrator, your entry and eligibility have been verified, and you have complied with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Grand Prize and First Prize winners must sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability within five (5) calendar days of notification or prize may be forfeited (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) and awarded to an alternate winner. If a selected winner is ineligible or has not complied with these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) or if any written communication is returned as undeliverable, the selected winner will be disqualified, and the prize may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If selected winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate entrant selected in a random drawing, even if the disqualified entrant’s name was publicly announced.
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize: a $2,500 Grocery Retailer Gift Card, a Personalized Tree Planting Certificate, a reusable grocery bag and a FREE coupon for any Greenfield Natural* Meat Co.™ product. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize: $2,525.
First Prize: Two (2) First Prizes: each a $1,000 Grocery Retailer Gift Card, a Personalized Tree Planting Certificate, a reusable grocery bag and a FREE coupon for any Greenfield Natural* Meat Co.™ product. ARV of each First Prize: $1,026. ARV of First Prizes combined: $2,050.
Second Prize: Fifty (50) Second Prizes: each a $25 Grocery Retailer Gift Card, a Personalized Tree Planting Certificate, a reusable grocery bag and a FREE coupon for any Greenfield Natural* Meat Co.™ product. ARV of each Second Prize: $50. ARV of Second Prizes combined: $2,500.
Third Prize: Five Hundred (500) Third Prizes: each a Personalized Tree Planting Certificate, a reusable grocery bag and a FREE coupon for any Greenfield Natural* Meat Co.™ product. ARV of each Third Prize: $25. ARV of Third Prizes combined: $12,500.
Total ARV of all Prizes Combined: $19,575. There is a maximum of 553 prizes available for the Sweepstakes.
Prize Restrictions: Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for any portion of the prize that the winner is unable to use due to loss, damage, or destruction (and such will not be replaced). Winner agrees that prize is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. No transfer, assignment, or substitution of prize (in whole or in part) is allowed, except that Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value, and in such event the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided or due. Prizes and all prize elements will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and may also be subject to terms and conditions established by the issuer and communicated at time of prize award. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. All federal, state, and local taxes and assessments, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes materials, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prizes. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded in this Promotion. Any difference between the Prize’s approximate retail value and actual value will not be awarded. All other Prize details are determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor is responsible only for Prize delivery and is not responsible for the Prize’s utility to each winner. PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE FROM SPONSOR. Any prize pictured or mentioned in Sweepstakes advertising or promotion materials is for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual prize awarded.
Prize Fulfillment: Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately six to eight (6-8) weeks from Prize Acceptance Form and completion and/or confirmation of preferred retailer and eligibility. If a prize is not redeemed the prize is void. Prizes may not be combined with any other offer.
6. ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. AS A CONDITION OF ENTERING, EACH ENTRANT AGREES (AND AGREES TO CONFIRM IN WRITING):
(a) TO DEFEND, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES FROM ANY AND ALL INJURIES, LIABILITY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO (WHETHER IN WHOLE OR PART) PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE AWARDING, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE;
(b) THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES AND WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED;
(c) That all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class or representative action;
(d) To Sponsor’s use (at its sole discretion) of his or her name, address, likeness, and other information for promotional purposes (including the winner announcement) in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE SWEEPSTAKE ENTITIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND THAT ENTRANT SHALL DEFEND AND HOLD THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HARMLESS AGAINST ANY LIABILITY BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, AS WELL AS INJURIES, LIABILITY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES THAT “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
7. GENERAL RULES: This Sweepstakes is void outside the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. and where prohibited or restricted. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate information associated with the Sweepstakes, whether caused by tampering, hacking, or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation, unauthorized access to, or alteration, theft, or destruction of any website, or any materials whatsoever associated with the Sweepstakes; (3) any injury, damage, or loss to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes; (4) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet or computer or technical malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or any combination thereof, and including without limitation undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering or for insufficient space in user’s email account to receive email messages; (5) any design, typographical or other error in Sweepstakes-related materials; (6) unclear, incomplete, damaged, misdirected, late, lost, undelivered or unprocessed entries, notifications, or communications; or (7) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted, corrupted or cancelled.
Sponsor may prohibit any entrant from participation in the Sweepstakes if Sponsor determines that the entrant has acted in a manner that affects the administration, security, fairness, or proper play or with intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrants or any of the Sweepstakes Entities. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ALL AVAILABLE REMEDIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CRIMINAL PROSECUTION, AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant, the participant will be deemed to be submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” in whose name the email address provided upon registration is registered, provided that person meets all eligibility criteria set forth in the Eligibility section of these Official Sweepstakes Rules. “Authorized Account Holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes, including without limitation any entry mechanism, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play, safety, and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding the prize or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes, or any entry mechanism, is suspended or terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any third party’s failure to act in accordance with Sponsor’s instructions pertaining to the implementation of this Sweepstakes.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION: By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations and the rights and obligations of Sponsor and Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants’ consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Bexar County, Texas.
9. WINNERS’ LIST: For the Official Winners’ List, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope by March 3, 2023 to: Winners’ List Request, “Greenfield Natural* Meat Co.™ Sweepstakes,” The Wilson Group, 10555 Newkirk Street, Ste. 500, Dallas, TX 75220.
10. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Official Rules becomes or is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, invalid or void, portions of such provision or such provision in its entirety, to the extent necessary, shall be severed from these rules and such court (or, if such court refuses to do so, the Sponsor) will replace such illegible, void or unenforceable provision of these Official Rules with a valid and enforceable provision that will achieve, to the greatest extent possible, the same economic, business and other purposes of the illegal, void or unenforceable provision. The balance of these Official Rules shall remain in place and enforceable in accordance with their terms.
11. NO WAIVER: The failure of Sponsor to assert any right hereunder, or to insist upon compliance with any term or condition of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of that right or excuse the subsequent performance or non-performance of any such term or condition by entrant or constitute a waiver of Sponsor’s right to enforce these Official Rules.
Copyright © 2022 Greenfield Natural Meat Co.™ All Rights Reserved.