Bacon Kale and Caesar Salad
FEATURED | Greenfield Bacon
Meatless Kale and Caesar Salad
- 1 cup low fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup greek yogurt or sour cream
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- 1 ½ cup garlic croutons
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- Zest and juice of 1-2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 shakes Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt
- 1 bunch of kale, tough stems removed, cut into ribbons
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine parmesan, lemon zest and juice, garlic, Dijon, and worcestershire.
- Puree until the mixture is smooth, 30 to 40 seconds.
- With the machine running, add mayonnaise and yogurt.
- Let the processor continue to run for another 10 to 15 seconds.
- Taste and season with salt if needed.
- In a large bowl, toss the kale with the croutons and two-thirds of the dressing.
- Let the kale sit for 3 to 4 minutes to soften.
- Taste, add the remaining dressing and adjust the seasoning if needed.
Greenfield Natural Meat Co. https://greenfieldmeat.com/